Learn to draw and paint a Ladybug using simple instructions. Think you have no artistic ability?! You can learn easily! You will draw and paint along with me in this 1 1/2 hour long class!
What you will learn:
- how to draw the basic shape of a lady bug using a pencil
- how to paint the lady bug with acrylic paints
- how to shade your lady bug painting for a realistic effect
- bonus tips on how to finish the edges of your painting!
Follow along with me to draw and paint this insect in the easiest way. You won’t believe how easy it is! If you can draw a circle- you can do this ladybug!
I have a few art sets that are available for purchase and can be sent directly to your home before class. Otherwise, you will need to pre-purchase a few items.
These items include:
- acrylic paints in shades of red, yellow, white, black, and brown
- various sizes multi-use acrylic brushes
- primed canvas board in 11 x 14″ size or canvas paper in 11 x 14″ size
Other items needed:
- a few water cups filled with clean water
- paper towels
- paint palette or paper towel
- a pencil and eraser
Saturday March 6th at 11:00 am EST for kids 8 and up
Tuesday March 9th at 6:00 pm EST for teens to adults
TIME ZONE IS EST
CLASS DURATION IS 1 1/12 HOURS
Cost for this 1 1/2 hour long class is $25.00.
Paint kit is $29.00 and includes shipping. I only have a few kits available.
There will be downloadable instructions with the purchase of the class.
Class will be conducted over Zoom and information about the call will be emailed to you after purchase.
You will need a cell phone, tablet, and or computer with webcam for this class.