We can cook what ever you have on Hand!PrepareRead the recipe, do any preheating of equipment i.e. oven Get all the ingredients and cooking gear out Mise en place (French pronunciation: [mi zɑ̃ ˈplas]) is a French culinary phrase which means “putting in place” or “everything in its place”Prepare all ingredients as per the instructions
Always work safely!Position pot/pan handles to prevent accidents.
Place a shelf liner or damp kitchen towel under cutting boards to prevent slippingWash any items immediately after touching raw meat to prevent cross-contamination MOST Importantly!
- Sanitize all work surface areas (counter tops and handle)
- Wear proper shoes
- Cover hair with cap or hair net
- Wear gloves
- Work cleanKeep a clean kitchen towel close to wipe down
- Wash cutting boards as you go
- Keep trash can or another disposal nearby
Required Cooking skills:
- Chop an onion
- Hard- or soft-boil an egg
- Poach eggs
Copyright (c) 2020 Chef Sonya
Photo by Christel Jensen from Pexels